View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
jmventrilla
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via AIM to jmventrilla Send a message via Skype™ to jmventrilla
Default ****Closed and Creating*** Fall/Winter Holiday Recipe Swap ***Due September 30, 2012

This is for your favorite Fall/Winter holiday recipes. They can be anything you like to cook/bake/create/make for the holiday season.

Due Date: Due in my hands by 9/30/12

Quantity: 5 + 1 ~ you will get 5 back

Size: 6x6

Vendor products: NVR... please use quality card stock for your base at least 2 layers and at least one embellishment. Include your Real Name & SCS Name on the back please.

Prizes: to random swappers...and those taking 2 or more spots.

Mailing instructions: Place swap items in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, SCS name and swap name on baggie or on a piece of paper and include in the baggie for identification purposes.

First Class: Place baggie inside a self-addressed stamped envelope for return mail purposes. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount that it takes to mail to me. To insure that enough postage will cover the returned swap items, include additional postage which will be returned if not used.

Priority: Inside your baggie, include a self-addressed priority label and one priority stamp. I will provide priority envelope.

Place your baggie and SASE envelope inside your mailing envelope and address it to:

Joanne Ventrilla
71 Ranch Trail West
Williamsville, NY 14221

Last edited by jmventrilla; 09-02-2012 at 08:11 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!