View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 04:47 AM   #3689
Benzi
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
OMG Benzi, I'll have to be nice to you for awhile. How horrible. Are zee punchies and nesties okay? If not, fly them over to me in your jet for safety. Oh, a new kitchen, how great is that. It will be worth it when it is all over.

Nope, I don't do cleaning or messes, but I'm sure you can hire someone like you do to make your cards - see I can't be nice for one moment, can I?

I do hope things will settle down soon. Guess the w/end doesn't hold much in store for you does it?

Well, I'll make you feel better, we have to pay $800 to major brake damage done to our van which we were planning on trading in this fall. Now, I guess we'll have to wait to recoup our losses. There goes the stamping supplied again. I know that's little compared to what you're going through. I'm sending the fix up the mess angel to you right now - can you see her - she looks just like me of course!

Pamzi, that 'fix up the mess angel' did not arrive. Try sending her again as I need her. Nothing happening here now...just waiting on the sheet rock guy and that may be another week. Went out of town last weekend and will be travelling out of state to a wedding this coming weekend. It helps to get out of the house. Looks like they will finish up just in time for me to spend the 4th of July CLEANING. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about your van, Pamzi. Money here, money there...it just has to go for things we had rather not spend it on.

BTW, you're right, Pamzi....you can't be nice to me for one second..even when I'm down and out and living in misery. Oh, what would I do without you and your crazy self? LOL
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!