View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

Default DONE, see you next time! Virtual Reali-TEA Party! Sat. 9/15/12, 11am EST

Its hard to get together with good friends for a tea party, especially when we are spread out all over the world! Each of the virtual parties I've hosted here on SCS have been so much fun, I just continue to do them!

Here's how it goes:

Before Saturday, 9/15/12, you make a tea-themed craft to share. You must have a photo that you can post to share here on the thread. Then on Saturday, 9/15/12, you make a pot or cup of your favorite tea, with your favorite snack, and log on here to this thread to join us for a Virtual Reali-TEA Party, to chat and just enjoy the good company of friends, post your craft photo and share ideas, share some great recipes and idea for tea parties, play a few games (and maybe even win a prize), etc. Get to know each other a little better and just have a relaxed morning tea with us! We generally go for about 1-2 hours on these, just so you know, but as with any good gathering of friends, some linger a little longer.

Come join our tea recipes swap too! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...l#post19416434

Tea anyone?
1. StampinGoodDeeds (Susan)
2. Bflostamp (Ann Marie)
3. Vickie Y - posted but couldn't stay
4. SMadson (Sharon)
5. ScrappinCEO (Kelly)
6. StampWizard (Sandra)
7. SmokiesGal (Dell)
8. Corwynnde
9. Christina612
10. Robyn O
11. Mimsymarie
12. TLady

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 09-15-2012 at 10:30 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!