View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 05:12 AM   #76
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE....

Tyler has angels - Thanks and we love you all.

Tyler has more surgery coming up. His foot has come off the big bone so they will be putting screws back in the end of month to then set up surgery. Then back to Maryland the first of August. We have to be in Charleston on the 13th for scans.

Tyler's face is pulling to the side and his ear is closing up and he cannot hear. He told me that he needs a doctor. Tyler is getting tired of all this. He is getting older and asking me why this had to be him. I answered that God only picks the strongest and he picked Tyler so that Dr Rodriguez can learn and help not only Tyler but other kids.

Your prayers are working and I thank each of you for helping me save Tyler. You are Tyler's angels and we love you. Tyler has a life time of surgeries and doctors but God has placed you all in Tyler's life. Your donations have really help us to get Tyler where he needs to go and I promise that all the donations are used for Tyler's care and travel and medical needs. The money is kept in his account.

If anyone wants to help, you can do it at my paypal account turpin10648@gmail.com or mail to Tyler's snail mail
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Tyler really enjoys the cards so if you have one laying around, please send one to him.

Nathan has doctor's appointments on the 7th and 8th, George has doctors appointment 13th. I have doctor's appointment on the 15th - then there is Jayden's birthday. He never had a party because Tyler has been in hospital every year on his birthday. He is asking to go to Getti town. I don't think we will be able to do this for Jayden but that will be OK, he will get over it.

As for me, I have lost 113 pounds and feel so much better. My anniversary was June 3rd and went to a family picnic and out to supper with my wonderful husband who told me how nice I looked. Now I am able to go with Tyler with out being so miserable.

My daughter Tammy is doing much better from her car wreck. My daughter Gail has been in the hospital for three weeks so please say a prayer for Gail and Tammy.

God bless all of Tyler's angels - most important is prayer...
--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!