View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #32
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeddmm View Post
I'm here for now. I had DGS chopping carrots, celery and hard boiled eggs for macaroni salad for a boy scout picnic tomorrow. It's been storming so I made him turn off the computer and he got bored pretty quickly. My first time letting him use a "sharp" knife for cutting. I did take pictures though and no accidents..yea! I even found the pampered chef chopper to make everything uniform and small. He LOVED it! But of course he won't actually eat the macaroni salad..just the individual ingredients...nothing mixed together! Now he's looking through the Quick Cooking cookbooks I get every year from Taste of Home and writing down all the pages of things he thinks we should make. He has quite a list going!

I checked out Divine Digital and the new monthly progressive digi challenge has been posted so I did the first week for that one but the site went down so I have to wait to post it. Can't wait for the first digi challenge here...any clues to be given?
I did my first task after you reminded me the new challenge was up at Divine, Terry!

Glad you're looking forward to the digi challenges starting on Tuesday! Terri (3fries) will be hosting the digi-mix challenge (different theme every week), and I think you'll like it! We have a team of four co-hostesses, so there should be a lot of variety and fun!

I'll be starting the Progressive Challenge that will go for four weeks. I hope everyone will enjoy it. It will have tips and some tutorials as we go along.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!