Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow VSBN - Summer 12 - Round and Round

Title: Round and Round We Go!
Hostess: Lela (Lmn)
Keyword: 12SummerVsbn02
Day/Date: Friday, June 1, 2012
Time: June 1, 2012 -- June 22, 2012
please note, you have 3 weeks to finish this challenge

Woohoo! It's Time for the Fair! It's our 2nd challenge of our Summer VSBN Fair. We're all enjoying the sites, sounds and activities from our last Scrapbooking Fair Challenge! Be sure to stop and check out those GREAT Pages!

No matter what Fair you go to, your sure to find a ride or 2 ...3 ... 4 that goes around. You could ride on a horse around the merry-go-round or see all the great sites from a top the Ferris Wheel. Of course, if you're more of a thrill seeker, you could spin in a ride fast enough for the floor to drop and be pressed to the wall. Whatever your preference for going around, the Fair has it.

Tonight our ScrappingFair Challenge has a bit of a different Twist on it .... We're going to Spin Through the Gallery! That's right, It's a Scraplift Challenge. Your Scrap Fair Circle Challenge is to go to the Gallery of the Person who posts before you and says "Here's My Ticket" or "I want a Spin" and grab a page to be inspired by and scraplift. A "scraplift" is when you take inspiration from a page done by that person and create your own page. A scraplift can be the sketch, the colors, the title, the embellishments...whatever inspires you from that page. Make sure when you upload you post a link to the page you scraplifted in your description. Your page or pages can be any size, digi or traditional. You can also play more than once!

Enjoy the Ride! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Just to clarify:
1. Post in the thread A Reply with Title - "Here's My Ticket" or "I want a Spin"
2. In the body of your post, just to help everyone keep up, list the person who posted before you who you are scraplifting.
--- for instance, I've posted first so whoever posts after me would scraplift from my gallery and the next person would scraplift from theirs ...
3. Head to their Gallery and pick a page or 2 to be inspired
4. Upload to your Gallery with Key Word "12SummerVSBN02" and be sure to post the link to the page you chose in your description
5. Come back to the thread and post your link, feel free to post the link to their page as well if you'd like
6. *Optional* sign up to RIDE (scraplift) again

Example
My Page

I scraplifted Cheryl's (scs: Motherload) Page

Here's Our List so far
* Lela starting us off w/ post
* Sharon M (posted)
* Lela (posted)
* Terry (posted)
* Joyce Ann (posted)
* Mary Pat (posted)
* Patti (posted)
* Sharon M (posted)
* Wendy (posted)
* Lura
* Pattie (luv2smile) (posted)
* Lura
* Kerry
* Wendy (posted)
* Sharon (sewflake)
* Cheryl (posted)
* Patti (posted)
* Markey (posted)

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL miniVSBN for Summer 02 CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Saturday, June 22, 2012

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD 12SummerVSBN02 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen by the host and all visitors

Last edited by Lmn; 07-27-2012 at 05:47 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!