View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 04:20 AM   #12
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

I'm going to stay at 4. DGS finishes up school Tuesday and starts summer camp on Wednesday. DH is preparing to go to Japan and Singapore at the end of the month and that means I will be responsible for all household chores (like mowing the yard which I think I've only ever done 2 or 3 times...ever) and packing lunches for both myself and DGS (which DH does every morning...he's SO sweet!). And to top it all off, the day he comes back from Japan is the day we start our vacation in Williamsburg! So, I'll have to be packing and getting that all ready before I pick him up from the airport since we'll go right from the airport to Williamsburg. I bet after 2 weeks he'll be glad to get home to sleep in his own bed! I've been trying to give him instructions on what to take pics of this time while he's overseas since he didn't do a very good job the last time he had this opportunity. But he informed me he wasn't a tourist like me...What? He's in Japan..of course he'll be a "tourist" I've got a few weeks to work on him yet and give him lessons on using his camera
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!