View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #68
Samantha
Hardware Hotshot

GRRRRRR...............Demand a nausea RX. If you need it you will have it at hand. Mark and I both were questioning everything along the way as to what to expect in the future even if it was speculative. We all can easily Google to find out info but it is really the DRs job to fully inform us of everything before it happens. I use the same oncologist and like his honesty....sometimes he scares me a lot but at least I know where I stand.

Burns can be nasty with radiation to tumors close to the skin. It's like a terrible blistered sun burn. Again having a salve or a RX cream ahead of this is important.

Mark was in a clinical trial. I would very much like to hear what you want to write about it. I will be watching for it.

Hoping for the best for Butch and you as you go on this very scary and exhausting journey. I think of you daily. Take care my friend.

When you get in a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!