View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 02:32 PM   #60
texasjodylynn
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina44 View Post
Hi Jody, I'm sorry to bother you, but it seems to be a problem with my entry for the GD contest, I could see my card in the album for a few hours, then it dissapeared, then it showed up again and now it's gone.
I just don't understand why.
I assume you are not a fan club member for SCS, which means your card has to be approved by a moderator (which is not anyone who works with MFT, they work for SCS). At that time the card will be able to be seen by everyone. I do see the card in your gallery, but you did not use the proper keyword, so you need to fix that or you will not be considered. You can go in and edit your upload (or just delete it and reupload if you prefer). In the KEYWORD section, add MFTGUESTDT0612 . You have it typed out in the description box, which will not work.

Here is your card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=340965

The first person that commented on your card is the SCS Community Manager. If you need any more help uploading, or editing your upload, please send her a private message and she can help you.

When you edit, it takes a couple hours for it to take effect, so be patient. I'll check in on the thread again and make sure you were able to figure it out. Your card is gorgeous.

Hope that help.

Last edited by texasjodylynn; 05-30-2012 at 04:33 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!