View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 05:39 AM   #113
Precious Kitty
Glitter Guru

I don't know what happened to your arm, but my gosh the doctors seem to really be giving you grief! If you don't mind, I would like to pray for you and give this situation to the REAL doctor and HEALER, Jesus Christ. Dear Lord, I pray for Vikkijo who is suffering so much, and needs your healing touch and comforting arms and care for her. Please watch over her and help her to get relief from her pain. I also pray that her next surgery will go correctly, give her surgeons the ability to fix and heal her arm, so that she can be blessed and join SCS again and to those who love her. In Jesus Name I pray - Amen. ---- I hope you will pray this with me Vikkijo.

Please visit my GALLERY! Comments are always welcomed!
Please visit me on my blog: Precious Kitty's Creations

Challenges I participate in: Inspirational Challenge, Sketch Challenge, Inspirational Challenge, Free 4 All Challenge, Queen for the Day Challenge, Feature Stamper, Color Challenge, Ways to Use It, Try a New Technique and I am a proud Tea-Potter Challenge participant.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!