View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #506
LizBeth1976
Matboard Maniac

Red face MIA...

Yes, I'm here, somewhere...it's just amazing how life can just get in the way sometimes!! I missed the last half of April here on this forum, & now May is almost over...wow...

So, to respond to the May Challenge (before the June one is posted!): The month I get the most crafting done...hmm, guess it would be October, because I make a LOT of Halloween cards, and of course trying to get a jump on Christmas then.

And using 75% of just one company's products: I think I already met the challenge, as I use a LOT of SU! products! Their cardstock is my most & very favorite, so I use it almost exclusively for the card bases, layering, etc. And SU! stamps, I have a TON of them! I have a very good friend who is a SU! demonstrator, has been since I think the company started up, & she's the one who got me started on my crafty journey!

I didn't spend ANY $ on crafting supplies in April--I was too busy dealing with family stuff, work, a balky computer, etc.! And since May is almost over, I'll just wait for June for my next spending/budget challenge. (Maybe it should be to save my $ for a new computer.....)

Deb: Thanks for the budget tips & advice...I think I'll print it out also & tape on my monitor, right where I can see it when I'm tempted to surf for all those online bargains... Also, I think the 100 cards challenge is a great idea, especially using what you have in your stash! Hmm, I might have to check that out!