View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 05:29 AM   #3685
pam124
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejkeaton View Post
Hi, everyone! I know you haven't heard much from me lately. How does life get so busy?? I've gotten sooooooooo far behind on uploading to my SCS gallery. I love having a place to keep everything I've made all in one spot (and for me that's SCS), and I like having it all chronological order, too. Isn't that weird? But I do. Back around Christmas time I was making sooooooooo many projects but ran out of time to upload them. I figured once things settled down, I'd be able to get caught up. But my need for chronological order--which would require going back to December--made it impossible to upload the current stuff and pretty soon everything snowballed. Getting a little behind got me a lot behind--to the tune of five months!!! Argh!!!! I finally decided that enough was enough, so I've been spending some time this past week uploading my backlog of projects a few at a time. I've been making a dent in it, which makes me feel great, but I thought I should explain why some of you have been seeing so many Valentine cards from me recently. Don't worry, soon I'll be on to Easter--then Mother's Day!! :P

I just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful comments that I've been receiving. I just spent some time reading through all of the new comments on my most recent uploads and have the nicest warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Thank you!! I know all of you are so busy, just like I've been. It means so much to me to feel so welcome here, even after such a long absence.

My love to you all!!
Emzi
Emzi, I have one statement to say to you: WE LOVE YOU WHETHER YOU ARE ABLE TO BE ON LINE OR NOT. It's so nice to see what you've been creating and, like I said, don't worry about commenting. When you're that far behind, it's hard to get anything done along with commenting. Just good to see you back my fellow punchie!
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!