Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow VSBN - Summer 12 - It's Time for the Fair

Title: Sights, Sounds, Action - FAIR
Hostess: Lela (Lmn)
Keyword: 12SummerVsbn01
Day/Date: Friday, May 25, 2012
Time: May 25 -- June 1, 2012

Woohoo! It's Time for the Fair! Believe it or not I really don't like rides but I love to go to the Fair, LOL! I think it comes from when I was younger and being fascinated with all that goes on at the fair. There's so much to see, smell, taste, hear and feel.

Since we're just getting started with our VSBN Fair I thought it would be fun to be inspired by all the Sights & Sounds of the Fair ... there's so many fun things to see and do! Let's add lots of fun things to our page!

My Fair Challenge is to select 4 things from the list below & 1 Technique to use on your page:

Fabric or felt
Washi Tape
Ribbon/twine
Flags-pennants-pinwheels
3+ flowers
Swirls/Flourishes
Bling / Rhinestones
4+ patterned papers
Hexagons
transparency
metal embellishment/hardware

TECHNIQUES
punches (border/corner)
stamped background
distressing
stitching-hand-machine-faux

Here's Mine: Life! Sit Back and Enjoy

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL miniVSBN for Summer 01 CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Saturday, June 1, 2012

2. You have a total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Time spent is cumulative; just keep your total time per challenge under the 2 hour limit. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD 12SummerVSBN01 when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen by the host and all visitors

Last edited by Lmn; 07-27-2012 at 05:34 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!