View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:10 AM   #75
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD HEARD YOUR PRAYERS

GOOD MORNING

Dr. Rodriguez said that the bacterial virus was gone and pulled Tyler pick line out. He said that there is nothing else he can do until Tyler catches the Epstein Barr virus first. It is a very common virus that almost everyone has. He just hasn’t caught it yet. He has to have it before the surgery because his dad is positive for this virus. If he doesn’t have it and his dad does, it can make him very sick. Also, if he has it, there is a lower chance of catching a type of cancer that the anti-rejection meds can cause. The doctors have tried everything. He has had blood transfusions but Tyler still hasn’t caught the virus.

He told Ashley to go ahead and get his surgery done here as his foot is slipping off the big bone and needs screws again so she will get that set up soon. Dr. Rodriguez said to let that heal a little and give Tyler a break and come back auguest to test for the Epstein virus. He has a doctor here to make sure Tyler is OK and no infections but he can only look at him. Dr. Rodriguez must treat Tyler if any thing goes wrong, Pray that Tyler will have it by then. He also said that if Tyler dad loses his medicaid he can not do the surgery as the hospital won't let him; so that means dad still cannot go to work.

Tyler is still a sick little boy so please keep praying for Tyler for will have many surgeries to come. Dr. Rodriguez said that he will never give up on Tyler and that he will fix his jaw one day. He is a wonderful doctor. This was a short trip we were suspose to go every month but Dr Rodriguez wants Tyler to get the leg fixed so that's why the changes.

I want to thank God for placing all Tyler's angels in his life - thank you all for your continued love and support. You all have been with us for nine years! Thank you no matter what you have done to help Tyler and our family. God has heard your prayers and believe me I know prayer is most important. You all have sent cards which Tyler loves, money to help with trips and medical needs, gas cards food cards - you have been there for Tyler and our family.

Miss Pat's church gave money to us to help with all Tyler medical needs and travel. She works at Tyler's school and his school has been wonderful and has helped us so much the last nine years . They just did a benefit to help us get Tyler the things he needs for all the trips he has to make to get treatment. Thank you Mr. Ron B and Mr. Steven F for always helping when I didn't know what we would do, I always new you two and Mrs. Flash would be here to help us. Thank Rally foundation for paying March's house payment for Tyler's family and Happy Days for paying April's house payment. This helped so much, thanks so much. Now to name a few that has helped through the years, Mr. Shane Frankel, basket Sue, Pat Patiskley, Johnson and Johnson, Tooth Dr., Defleacircus, Roxiebeagle, Mrs. Lure,TWIN 99, Lee Ann Shelton, Little Rebel for the cruise ins and for the one coming up June 16th, any one that can come out and visit with Tyler and our family. Jessica Bosair for all the hard work she does to keep Tyler tucker.com on the web, thanks Jessica so much.

I know I have left out many that has helped in the last nine years just know that we love you and are so grateful for everything no matter what it was.
I THANK EACH OF YOU SO MUCH TYLER WOULDN'T BE HEAR IF YOU ALL HAD NOT LOVED AND CARED ABOUT HIM.

Tyler's still a very sick little boy so keep praying. Once again thank you. All Tyler's money that is left goes into his account for the next trip to Maryland or for his medical needs. It takes a lot of gas around here seeing DOCTORS.

ONE MORE THING I WANT TO TRY GIVE JAYDEN, TYLER'S FIVE YEAR OLD BROTHER, A BIRTHDAY PARTY. EVERY YEAR ON HIS BIRTHDAY, TYLER HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL SO HE HAS NEVER HAD A PARTY. HE WANTS TO GO TO GETTI TOWN SO I HOPE WE CAN GET THIS DONE THIS YEAR.

LOVE YOU ALL AND I NO GOD WILL SEND YOU MANY BLESSINGS

--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!