05-23-2012, 12:46 PM
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: northeast PA
Calling all Keurig and Tassimo Fans!
Do you love your Keurigs and Tassimos? ♥ Do your friends and family love theirs too? We have the perfect summertime gift for you to create for those you care about. How about a unique box filled with iced teas, coffees, etc?
Here's some simple directions to get you started. Have fun and spread the love!
1) For the box, start with a 9 1/4 x 9 1/4 inch square and place onto your Scor-pal. Score each side at 1 3/4 inches.
2) Fold along score lines. Choose two opposite sides and cut from the outside edge to the corner point where the score lines meet. Use scor-tape adhesive on the flaps and fold in to form the box. >>
3) To make the lid with a window in the middle, start with a 9 5/16 x 9 5/16 inch square. Repeat Step 1 and 2 but do not adhere the corner flaps until you create the window. To make the window, take a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 square cardstock and center on the lid and trace with a pencil. Use scissors or a craft knife to cut out the square window. Do not worry that your cutting has to be perfect because you can use a border strip to cover the outside window edges. >>
4) Cut a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 piece of acetate and put thin Scor-tape along the edges and adhere acetate over the open square. Fold in the corner flaps to create the lid.>>
5) You have just created a window box to fit 9 K-cups snugly and now you can have fun embellishing!>>
Now be sure to pop on over to the Scor-pal blog for more samples by Scor pal designer Virgina Nebel!
Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Last edited by cookiestamper; 05-23-2012 at 01:39 PM..