View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 07:45 AM   #294
c-mouse
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetJ View Post
I guess I'll just have to wait to see the catalog! I tried to bring it up on the SU site yesterday - Oh well!!

I spoke to the person I get SU thru - she said she was waiting to hear back from the person she had gotten the catalogs with (my friend only needed to get about 5 catalogs).

I have some CS with retired SU colors. Guess I'll get those used....
The SU catalog won't go live for general public till June 1 Janet...only demos have theirs now, both live and on-line.
I like the new in-colors Midnight Muse, Raspberry ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Petal Pink--I think--- They are not blindly bright, more of a muted/muddy tone....perfect for masculine cards and to use with some of the "NEON" colors lately......
You will also like the new ribbons.....stitched and two types for the incolors.....
and stamp sets.....well, depending on your needs and style---you will either find a lot or a few....for me it was a few but I am trying to cut back on stamp purchases too......I did like the new birthday sentiment set......enough that I bought it in wood and cling both....LOL! on two different pre-orders.

Card Sketch Challenge 1-209 done only 283+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-30 and sweating

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!