View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:41 AM   #80
crystaldolphins
Mad Swapper

Default Quick note re MMTPT198 for Gypsy

Just wanted to let everyone know that I spoke to my friend Sharon yesterday and that Gypsy rec'd my pkg on Friday - in it, I enclosed the Destination Station post and a picture of the teapot and cookies and a letter explaining what was about to happen. I included a small photo box that he will be able to keep his cards in. Funniest thing, he tried to describe the box to Sharon (it's a brown texture-looking box with silver corners - nothing fancy) but he was so taken by it! Don't remember any comments she mentioned about my card - hee hee! So, just wanted to let you know how totally excited he is going to be over the next couple of weeks.

Also, if you could send a few prayers his way. A major decision is to take place this week regarding whether he will get his electric wheelchair back (long story that I can't go in to) but prayers will be really helpful for all involved!

I can't wait to hear once he starts getting the cards and I will be sure to update you! Thanks for all you do. My friend Sharon is already touched beyond words - Gypsy's excitement is a true blessing for her too. Our teaparties touch people beyond any scope or boundary we can imagine and she calls us Card Angels! Hugs to all . . .

2012/2013 Squigglefly DT
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!