Old 05-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #74
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE FROM TYLER'S SITE...

prayers needed for tyler

Written 3 hours ago

Hi everyone,
Nurse will come out tomorrow and she will have to stick Tyler as we cannot get any blood return from his pic line. My poor boy, sure hope the counts are right. Tyler is so bored he is being hooked up to IVs every two and haft hours day and night - not much fun. He wanted chicken wings from Little Rebel however, he just has to suck on them because he only has a couple teeth that have not fallen out. I had all ready taken money and got him Bo j - chicken strips so could not afford the wings too.

He played all his games over and over again. He is one strong little boy.

Here is some good news, yah!! Cruise-in June 16th at 5 to 9 at the Lil' Rebel, 2608 Locust Hill Road, Taylor's, SC for Tyler Tucker. Come show off your car, trucks and motorcycles while showing your love and support for this 11 year old cancer child [in remission ] has had 50 surgeries.

Must travel to Maryland for treatment on Thursday so most important prayers are so much needed for our child.

Call 864-879-1042 for information I am also in a few weeks going to have a yard sale to help Tyler and his brothers.

We had had angel flights and a few more turn us down but more good news... Children Flights of Hope plane is down but they got Tyler another flight! Thank you Children Flight of Hope for your love and devotion to helping Tyler and our family. We love you.

Also thank you to one of the most caring lady's I know, Deddie Flash, Courage Kids. She is just the sweetest loveliest person you could ever know. She not only loves Tyler but helps and shows she care with all the courage kids. Thank you for the gas and food cards. They will be used for Tyler medical travel.

Last but not least, prayer needed for Tyler. He is a sick little boy and has a long way to go. I will be with him through it all. God will guide me.

Thank you all for all you have done to help save Tyler, you are all heaven sent and Tyler's angels. Without all the love and suport you have shown Tyler would not be here because I could not have gotten all the medical needs he has; so from the bottom of my heart thank you love you all.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!