View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 04:23 AM   #164
Forest Ranger
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Forest Friends!

I disappeared yesterday, due to a bad storm in our area. We didn't need to take cover, but we did need to get our computers out of danger. The neighbors lost a tree (EEK!) and then our internet was down when the storm finally was past.

It stormed the worst while we were in church. One man got up and went out to see if we were safe or needed to take shelter. It was hailing then. When we left for church it was nearly 95 degrees; just over an hour later when we got home, it was 61 degrees out. DH says today we are to have a high of 70.

Mary, that's exciting that you have 10 weeks off. You must be a teacher... THANK YOU! That is such a challenging profession! What do you teach?

Janet, I loved all the coffee comedy!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for Brock's birthday wishes. I just showed them to him. He seemed pleased. LJ, Brock and I love your dancing birthday singers!

Pansy, I geeeeeeeeegled when you said you mumbled when your DH woke you and asked about going fishing. LOL!

Carol, I'm sooooo glad your Copic class was good... and that you found some things you needed at the stamp show.

Tami, ouch! I hurt for you... sorry the PT is so rough! And how sad to miss the run you were looking forward to.

April, that's wonderful news about Mike!

Oops! My brain just died. Good thing I made a note of who to add to the swap. Here's what I have...

Kari - 1 spot in cards and 2 in recipe cards

Elke - 1 spot in cards and 2 in recipe cards

Leona - 4 spots in recipe cards (Leona, I think this is your first forest swap, am I right? If so, let me warn you, we chat a lot... and of course, we are friendly and would love for you to chat with us as little or as much as you'd like. I know sometimes it seems like the rest of us know each other - and I guess in a way we do, since we've swapped together for quite a while - but most of us have never met in person. I think you'll get to know us and love us.

Deb - (that's Stinky!) - 1 spot in card candy

Darlene - 1 spot in cards, 1 spot in recipe cards and 1 spot in card candy

WELCOME to all of you!!!

And of course, hugs for all my forest friends!!!
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin Twisted Tuesday

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: Camping in the Forest
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!