Old 05-20-2012, 01:30 AM   #16
Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps321 View Post
Thanks for the links to the card sketches. I've found my creativity sparked recently by looking at different layouts. I do like to look at cards in the gallery but these links are great for quick references..I sometimes get bogged down as there are so many gorgeous cards in the gallery.
You can the the SCS sketches only here: Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - SCSketches - Handmade Cards & Crafts
It's fairly up to date and has plenty of inspiration without the distraction of finished sketches .

Back on topic, I read this last night and was trying to think what I'd do as a treat for myself. I think I would likely buy something for card-making, but tools rather than consumables. Maybe a couple of Nestabilities that are on my wish-list but I wouldn't be likely to get as part of my regular buying pattern. But if you really don't want to add more your stash, then a massage sounds like a great option , or a spa day even better. After achieving your goal you should certainly reward yourself with something out of the normal.
SCS Photo Challenge #205 ~ Get Stuffed
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~ WT511 Thank You
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time; TLC513: Box, bag, Treat, Tag

Last edited by Cook22; 05-20-2012 at 01:40 AM.. Reason: Response to OP added
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!