View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
Default 100 Cards/Projects in 100 Days

So I keep asking myself - How do I keep the creative juices flowing and continue to use up my stash (it's still way way way too large)? How can I take a stamp set I already have and see it in a new way? How can I justify locking myself up in the craft room for hours on end during the summer?

The answer - 100 Cards/Projects in 100 Days

I am going to use my current cardstock (and not buy another piece of it for this challenge) to make 100 cards and/or projects with the supplies I have on hand, my current stamp sets, and a few borrowed from friends. No specific themes, no particular sentiments, and no crazy runs to the big box craft store for extra "stuff" that I may or may not ever use.

My 100 days starts on June 1, 2012 and ends on September 8, 2012. I figure I can burst out 4-7 cards once a week (maybe do 2-3 cards twice a week) and stay on schedule. I may even get far enough ahead of schedule to finish early and treat myself to...that's the part I need to figure out next.

Do I buy more stuff as a reward? That's like cooling down from a long run with a milkshake and fries. Maybe a scrapping weekend where I can use up a little more and get some of these pictures in albums? Massage? Mani-pedi (though I will probably get those every few weeks througout the summer anyway)?

Crazy for Coloring Swap
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!