View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #73
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE

Please keep praying for Tyler

Hello
Well I been sitting at the doctors office with Tyler today. He is doing OK, still on his iIVs. Still has nurse coming out and still getting medication delivered every week.

Tyler will be headed back to Maryland next week to see Doctor Rodriguez, having his pick line checked on, to see where we go from here and to make sure his jaw is ok.

Tyler has a long way to go, so please keep him in your prayers. This boy is a trooper, a fighter and I know he is going to win this battle.

Tyler wanted me to take him to Bojangles, well of course I did. The lady taking the orders said to me if you don't mind, please tell me what is wrong with this child. I told her a little bit and she came around the counter and said that she had to hug Tyler. She said she didn't know what it was but that Tyler had touched her heart and she then said that God had placed Tyler there for her to meet. Ashley told her that Tyler had been through 50 surgeries and that he will be going to Maryland once a month for a while. When we left Tyler said, "nanny that was really a nice lady, God will bless her".

Thanks to all Tyler's angels out there, you all have been wonderful and we are so grateful. If anyone wants to help Tyler, they can donate at my pay pal account at turpin106482@gmail.com

Tyler loves the cards and notes thank you all for sending them.
Kiss your kids tell them each day you love them no one knows what tomorrow will bring. God bless, we love you all.

FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!