Today is TCP Tuesday and it's a Sketch Challenge. Our usual sketch hostess, the amazing Leigh O'Brien
, is taking a break from hosting the sketch challenges, so I'll be filling in. I'm so excited, and can't wait to see all the challenge entries!
Without a doubt, Leigh leaves behind some pretty big shoes to fill. Fortunately, she already came up with the next couple of sketches, so my job is easy for a little while! Have a look at what we're playing with:
<a href="http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums/x480/pickledpaperdesigns/?action=view&current=TCPTUES210_Sketch.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x480/pickledpaperdesigns/TCPTUES210_Sketch.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Here are all the swanky details on how YOU can play along!:
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's blog
and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES210 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
Here's the TCPTUES210 Gallery
Feel free to add your card here on the thread, too! ￼
I rotated the sketch for my sample, which is attached