View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:03 AM   #71
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Prayers for Tyler

Hello, just a short update on Tyler, not much change. He is still on IVs and mom is just worn out having to hook Tyler up ever two hours, even through the night. He still has his nurse coming out to the house and he looks a little better to me.

Dr Rodriguez office called and changed his appointment to May 24th because he had to go out of town. He said that the nurse will get help if Tyler needs it before the 24th. I have all ready contacted the Ronald MC Donald house to changed things with them. Gees we live 600 miles from Maryland and it is hard to get everything arranged - guess it can not be helped.

Thanks to each of you for loving Tyler and our family and helping Tyler keep all his appointments. Thanks to Courage Kids for sending gas cards and the Panera gift card [Debbie flash, we love you ]. I thank God each day that he placed you all in our lives because you care that Tyler is still here with us and that alone is a great gift from God. I thank you on here no mater what you have done we are grateful. I will put all the cards up for the 24th.

Tyler had infection in his toes. Took him to a doctor in Greenville and it was in both toes so they had to cut them to drain infection out. Please sign Tyler's Caringbridge site or tylertucker.com so we know you were there praying for Tyler.

Little Rebel changed Tyler's benefit until August so I am going to try have another yard sale for him if I can get stuff donated for the sale. Trying to find a church that will let us have the sale so if it would rain we can still have it. If you live in Greenville or surrounding area, we can arrange to pick up or email me and you can drop off items - thanks in advance.

--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

CaringBridge / Tyler Tucker / Welcome

THANKS SO MUCH!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!