View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #2000
redwood17
Gabfest Goddess

Hi girls, Debbie - sounds like Donoven is with family and right now it would be too much for you and your not home either. These things are so hard I know but you can only do what you can do. . . Don't stress yourself unfortunately your DS and GF made these problems themselves. . . I hear you about not bailing him out, my parents didn't bail out my brother once too because they said he had to pay the piper for what he did and had to be responsible and his was drug related too. . . Many hugs to you I am so sorry you have all of this coming at once. I can relate to the flood of stuff all at once. Prayers for your DD and her kids and you - prayers for speedy recovery!

Joanne, sometimes, it's good to get out even when we are initially not in the mood - was so glad to be away for the weekend, of course I went to the Jersey shore it was great cause not hot and my sister's house is beautiful was nice to have no responsibilities and home for 4 hours and wish I could turn around and go back for a week by myself!! Uggghh DD can frustrate me so much she had a great weekend herself but the world revolves around her! Her and DH woke me both up each morning early by 9 or so but keep in mind the girls were up until 2:30 or so each night so went to sleep so late . . . Last night was best night sleep I have had in a long time, I think we all can use quiet alone time. . .. I am down and out tonight I hate the drama and sometimes it's so very hard. . .

Hugs to all my friends, hugs!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!