View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #575
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I sure have been keeping busy. I just tend to forget to come over here and post my cards. I have a bunch that I need to upload to my gallery.

I should have posted this a week ago and didn't think about it. I wanted to let you all know that Perfect Sentiments is having a Blog Hop this weekend in honor of National Scrapbooking Day. We will be doing cards though, not scrapbooking pages. Each member of the DT will be having their own separate challenge and will be giving away a prize on their blog. If you take part in at least 4 of the challenges, you will be entered to win a grand prize from Perfect Sentiments. Also, if you grab the button off my blog and post it on your blog and then go link up on the Perfect Sentiments blog post, you will also be entered in another special drawing. Lots of ways to win, so I hope you all will stop by, grab the button, and take part in the challenges this weekend. It will be running the whole weekend, starting Friday night through Sunday night. This would be a great way to get some of those All Occasion cards done in a weekend. Check it out!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!