View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:40 AM   #1986
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy news! I am officially on vacation. Don't have to work today. Sheri's going home today.

Not so happy news I got a call from Child Services last night. They're looking for a home for DS's GF's oldest boy. The youngest is with his great-aunt. DS and GF are in jail. We don't all the details, just that they are being held for possession of drug paraphenalia and drugs. I had to say no to Donaven staying here since I really don't have the room and I'm leaving town. It broke my heart, too. And none of my family know him well enough to take him in. My BIL's MIL is in the hospital across the state and his wife's not home and he's leaving town, too. Otherwise they'd give him a room. I did ask that they try not to place him with any of Dawn's family since they're all addicts, too. The lady said she knew that and was trying to keep him from them. I had a hard time sleeping last night and it wasn't worry about my son. I worried about the boys and the animals. I hope Donaven doesn't think I'm deserting him. That would really break my heart.

I figured this is part of an answer to my prayers for Nate. He has to stay in jail until he sees the judge Monday. I'm not paying bail, but I wouldn't be surprised if his boss does. He doesn't want to be without a cook and the family think a lot of Nate. They have the money for bail and I don't. Do I feel guilty leaving town when my son could use my moral support right now? NO!

I guess I better get busy if I'm going to accomplish everything I want to do before I leave Tuesday. I'll get most of it done, anyway.

Have a good weekend.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!