View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #2051
Suzy800
Hardware Hotshot

Ladies, this has been quite a week for me. I have soo much going on right now my head is just swimming!! I'm in the process of taking on a new role in the bank and this was my last week in my old role. So, so busy trying to get everything caught up before I transition to the new girl. Our city is also hosting the 2012 Royal Bank Cup Junior A Nathional Hockey Tournament this year and it starts this weekend. So because I work for RBC there has been allot of prep time and now many hours of volunteering time to put in over the next week. I honestly don't know if I'm coming or going!!! lol. So, this being said, I won't likely have a whole lot of time to come on and see what everyone's is up to this week. I did just swing into each person's new card post and take a look but I don't have time to leave love on each of your galleries right now so I'm going to put one big sweeping HOLY COW ladies here because all of your entries are sooooo beautiful!!! You all do such beautiful work and I love seeing the updates to everyone's galleries!!

Okay, I have to run.....Opening Ceremonies start in about half an hour.....chao and huggss to everyone!!!

Mycraftingtherapyroom
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!