View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #41
hoptownracer1
Stampin' Fool

Heart

Got some adorable stamps from Eagles777 today! Thank you so much! You don't know how much that cheered me up! They are so cute; can't wait to use them. You did a perfect job of packaging them; they were very secure. Been trying to imagine ways to use them already!
Got my second ultrasound out of the way, and it explained some of the female issues I've been having. He said it's possible I could also have endometriosis, but was happy to get that test out of the way and some answers. Now, just waiting on the gallbladder one. Ready for some relief from it! GGRRR! They gave me something for pain, but I don't want to take it unless I have to, because I've heard gallbladder pain can get severe. I do think I'm going to take some tylenol soon though, cause it is being a @%(!~!!! Threw down some flower seeds earlier and tried to stay occupied, and it helped take my mind off of it for a while.
I also wanted to say Thank You again for the gifts you've shared. It means a lot to me! It really motivates me to create with them, because I know they are a gift! I can't stress how much they have cheered me up.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!