View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 07:38 PM   #1985
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for all your prayers. It was a very long afternoon when I didn't have any word from anyone. Around 5 pm I was ready to lose it. I almost started crying when my cell phone rang. I tried Sheri's cell phone a few minutes before that and got her voice mail. She called back to tell me she had been out of surgery for a couple of hours. One of her friends was supposed to call me but didn't. Sheri said everything went as planned as she's fine but in some pain. She was still in recovery when she called. It sounded like they were going to wait until morning to move her to a regular room. Her ex-MIL showed up in her room. She told the nurses she was family. Sheri told her she wasn't receiving company or phone calls and if she wanted to talk to x-MIL she would call her. Of course, Sheri would never call her. After she left, Sheri asked to be moved to a different room and if that woman came back she was not allowed in the room because she is not family. So they moved her into a different recovery room. Sheri and the ex-MIL didn't get along when Sheri was married to Bailey's dad. MIL could stand for monster-in-law. The woman is crazy. Even Bailey thought that from the time she could talk. Anywya, I feel so much better after talking to Sheri. I hope to talk to her sometime tomorrow to find out more of what her doctor had to say. When she called, she was eating real food.... her words, not mine. Again, thanks so much for your support. Now I can't wait until Tuesday night when I'll see my girls. I still don't know if I get out of working on Saturday. My boss wasn't 100% sure yet.

Our library foundation board met tonight to discuss the interviews with the director candidates. Who knows, we might have word soon. So many people keep asking us who the director is, but we don't even know.

It's time to get my pj's on and curl up with my book. If any of you are fans of Nora Roberts, you have to read her latest "The Witness". Good night.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!