View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #31
Samantha
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks for the update RS. This is a living hell you both are going through. You go to bed with cancer on your mind and the first thing you think about when you wake up is cancer. I don't like to use the word "hate", but I HATE cancer and what it does to people.

I hope your ER visits are covered as you are right that you shouldn't have to drive 50 miles in an emergency. How did the appt go on Wed with the oncologist? Do you like and trust him/her? This is very important. I hope you can feel the love that everyone here is giving you and know that we all are hoping, praying and wishing the best outcome for Butch.

The stress of cancer takes a toll on the family too. So try and take care of yourself. Everything changes and nothing will ever be the same again. But maybe he will be one of the cancer survivors. Don't give up hope and keep up the fight.

Please keep us informed as you can as we care about you and Butch and all of your family.
Love you.

When you get in a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!