View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 05:33 AM   #1978
redwood17
Gabfest Goddess

Joanne, I agree with everyone - your not a bad mom at all and some of these things are so very hard to diagnose! Hugs and prayers for you and your family!

Joan, don't listen to the others about how fast they think your working you do more than all of them! Your the trustworthy one and the one they give all the extra work too.

Debbie your gonna have such a great trip with the grandkids and I am sure your DD is grateful for you coming out and so very sweet of how your DD's co-workers are helping it is always a nice feeling when you get that needed outside help. Praise God!

Cat- how is Reynold doing? Hope you are both doing well.

Well DD - she is having company tonight her friend is coming over and I love when her friend comes over cause she will really clean!! She borrowed my mom's steam cleaner and did all the rugs upstairs including my room - oh it was so nice. So I in turn did some extra stuff that were her regular chores. But the house is almost all clean - I love it!! Just need to have DH do some of his stuff and finish cleaning the craft room and it will be like a normal house again!

Hope everyone has an extremely blessed Thursday!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!