View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #1973
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammatroll View Post
Joan, it's ONLY Wednesday tomorrow? Darn. It seems like it should be Friday. Call me a wimp, but I'm not used to working full time hours. Tomorrow should be interesting. It's story time day; one in the morning and another one in the afternoon. We really could one more person tomorrow. Oh, well. I will survive.

Talked to DD tonight. All of her coworkers pitched in and bought her some books to read while she's recuperating from surgery. And they all added gift certificates good for a meal anytime she wanted. They put their phone numbers on each slip of paper. Another one of her friends said she and her mom are going to make a couple of casseroles, one to eat right away and another one to freeze for later. She is totally overwhelmed by it all. Bailey is starting a list of things I'm going to buy her when I get there. She also has some of my days planned. She's going to stay home from school Wednedsay so we can go to the cupcake shop where Sheri works. Then we have to go to the barn and see the baby Clydesdale. I'm also going to take her to the children's zoo while I'm there. I guess my Saturday is planned. I hope it's a nice day. It'll be fun to take the girls to the zoo. I'm glad it's a small one. I'd really like to have the time to go to the zoo in Omaha. I haven't been to that one in a very long time and they've made a lot of changes. Next trip to NE.

Good night. Hope everyone gets (or got) a good night's sleep.

You are no wimp but can well understand about getting up to work even though it has been a very long time since having to do it. Enjoy the cupcake shop and the children's zoo!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!