View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #24
hoptownracer1
Stampin' Fool

Smile

Oh goodness! I feel so badly for you! I've heard kidney stones are AWFUL! Hope it gets resolved for you soon, so you can feel better. I'm not having much pain or anything as of now, and it's not for sure it's my gallbladder, but whatever has been bothering me has aggrevated my syncope problem, so I am lightheaded and shaky a lot. It hurt under my right rib for about five days, sometimes burning, sometimes a gnawing pain, and I've had pain in my back and stomach, along with some bloating. (won't even go into the female issues from last week! ) Honestly, I could cope with it a lot better if it wasn't making my syncope worse. I don't want to do like my mother though; right before she was supposed to have surgery, she had excruciation pain from her gallbladder. I'm a lightweight, so hoping to avoid anything like that. Thanks for the well wishes! I do hope you feel better very soon!!!
Sempermom, I received the awesome embossing folder you sent me! Thank you sooo much! Love it!!! Thank you also for wrapping it so well (along with the others who sent stuff this week), as it stormed and one of the doors to the mailbox came open, and got the envelopes wet. But the contents were fine! So happy about that!
Hope everyone is having a great week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper Junky View Post
So sorry! Gallbladder issues are horrible!!! Had to have mine removed when I was 26 (almost 27)--just plain agony!! skip forward 20 years (I'm 46 now) and have just recently had problems with kidney stones for the past two weeks. These were nowhere near as bad as gallstones.

I hope your problem is resolved very soon!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!