View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
vz5dzh
SCS Swap Moderator

Heart May Swapper of the Month - Pampopular

Congratulations to our April Swapper of the Month! Here is a little information about Pam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pampopular
Wow! How exciting and what an honor!

I started with stamping about 5 years ago. My sister invited me to a Stampin Up! party and I loved the card we made. My sister told me I had to buy a set and accessories and I did! I can still hear her say "every girl must have her diamonds!". I then also bought some dazzling diamond dust. I had to be a part of the girls.

I also scrapbook for my family as well as for a hospice group. The hospice group makes memories through their fun activities and remembers those they have taken care of.

I have been married for 20 years this June and I have a beautiful son, Coltyn who is 16. My family lives in Gardner, Kansas just outside of Kansas City. My cropping friends and I meet about once a month to scrapbook, make cards, and to catch up on all the activities our children are involved in.

My favorite tool right now is my cuttlebug. There are so many dies available. My favorites include border dies and lacy doilies.

I enjoy the swaps on SCS. My favorite experience was hosting a bird swap. My dh hated all the envelopes in our house, but the chatter and cards received were wonderful. There were so many different bird stamps. It was amazing!

Many of my SCS friends don't know that I am making cards almost all the time. For swaps, for church activites and parties. All the ideas I receive from my swaps keep me up to date on new products and designs. Every time I receive a package in the mail I can't wait to get inside. My favorite stamps right now are penny blacks and hero arts. I am so in love with Mimi. And, I just found a store that sells them. I can't wait to add more to my collection and use them in upcoming swaps.

Thanks for nominating me and electing me the May swapper of the month. My SCS friends are fantastic!

Pam Popp
Make sure you stop by and check out Pam's gallery and look for her in the swap forums.
Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - Pampopular - Handmade Cards & Crafts

Feel free to post here if you have anything you would like to add!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!