View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #1484
SophieLaFontaine
Stazon Splitcoast

Hmmm, I guess I really don't know what I believe. I believe that IF the Protestant God DOES exist (which...I guess I do believe that HE DOES exist when I become furious towards Him), that this God is a malevolent, evil God. What caused me to believe this? Reading the Bible. I guess I never questioned His existance, because ...I guess I don't really CARE if He is real or not - it's too late. The BIBLE is real enough, and has done far too much damage. In times when I am raging against God, I hold Him responsible for the ugliness that I see condoned and encouraged in the Bible. In more rational, calm times, I hold mankind responsible for being needy enough to invent a religion; unfortunately, it is an ugly invention that reflects the ugliest and the most brutal side of the most powerful section of mankind. I guess I am not a true non-believer. I'm actually an agnostic who doesn't care if God is real or not. But if He IS real, I believe He's evil and malicious, and I will NEVER regard the Bible as a book of goodness.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!