Good morning and Happy Friday!!!!
Are you ready to get a little sketchy? You are sure to love our latest sketch, compliemnts of Baker's Dozen team member, Jen Shults. I for one loved this sketch so much I finished my card in record time. That's huge for me!! LOL!
Remember we will select one featured stamper who will be awarded "Top Chef" honors. Your design and blog will be featured on Taylor's blog during the following week's sketch challenge.
Here's everything you need to know in order to participate:
1. Create a card using the sketch as inspiration. Feel free to switch up the shape or size of your card. As long as your project follows the general sketch, you’re good to go! You may play as many times as you want. Each upload will be entered into our weekly drawing, so the more you create - the better chance you have of winning the PRIZE!
2. Upload your project to Taylor's blog
, using In Linkz before
8pm PST on Thursday, May 10th
. If you also choose to upload your creation to online galleries (like here on SCS), use the keyword TESC157.
3. You’re not required to use TE Stamps on your project, but we love it when you do! And if you’re drawn as our weekly winner and you’ve used TE Stamps on your project you’ll get a little sumpin’ sumpin’ extra (see below)!
1. We will randomly select one person from all of the challenge uploads to receive a $10 gift certificate to the TE Store!
2. If you used predominantly TE Stamps on your project you’ll receive an extra $10 bonus for a total $20 gift certificate to the TE Store.
Also, remember to use keyword tayloredexpressions whenever you upload your TE creations. This will include you in the TE customer gallery here on SCS!
See all of this week's TESC entries HERE
Our fabulous Sketch Crew is:
Cassie Trask (CassieT)
Jami Sibley (Jami)
Lisa Hjulberg (TheCraft'sMeow)
Monika Davis (buzsy)
Rachel Sztonyk (gingerbread-gal)
Tracy Clemente (scrapgirrl)
Taylor VanBruggen (tayloredexpressions)
And joining us this week, our Top Chef, Colleen Begley