View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 02:49 AM   #75
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart WARM FUZZIES ~ MMTPT194 ~ CHARLES AND ROSALIA

MMTPT194 ~ Warm Fuzzies from Charles, the Ham Operator!

I received this wonderful email from Rosalia about this week's Teapot Tuesday challenge. Charles is witness to us hamming it up! Snort! In Rosalia's own words:

Hi Cindy,

Please send the following to all the teapotters - thanks. As this week calms down I plan on leaving a comment for each amazing lady.

Thank you all for the wonderfully creative cards that Charles received. You really hit the challenge on the head - with hammers, nails, buttons, letters, teapots, Q's, morse code and even a purple belt - gosh you guys are amazing! Each card brought a sweet message, and it was great to see his face light up with each one. I wish I could show you how he studies each card, and points out all the different things - and the ones with morse code have kept him busy - for hours! He's trying to decode the messages. With all that has been going on he had sort of lost interest, but all the cards have sparked his interest - again - in getting his "shack" going. I found out that is what "hams" have - a shack. I thought we needed a building permit, but no, just a corner of the family room. Charles said when he gets his shack set up he is going to post all his cards on the wall - I will post a pic. He is getting better and stronger every day, and I believe getting all these wonderful cards bringing such kind and sincere messages are doing tons to motivate him emotionally and mentally. This has been a very humbling experience and from the bottom of my heart I thank each and everyone -teapotters really are the best.

Hugs, smiles and mainly gratitude,
Rosalia, Charles, Maryetta and Lia

Rut roh, hope you teapotters didn't send some in-appropriate morse code!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!