View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #66
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update on Tyler

Please keep praying for Tyler...

Said this wrong - it is not that Medicaid won't pay in Maryland, Maryland will not take Tyler's SC Medicaid.

Hi everyone, just wanted to update you on Tyler. Nurse came out today to get Tyler's blood and to make sure he's ok. He's still on IVs. They sent us six great big boxes of medication so he has the medicine he needs until we go home. Thank God for that. I am so discussed with Medicaid.

Tyler has two bacteria infections and will see Dr. Rodriguez on Thursday. Hoping to get his stitches taken out of his neck. The incision is from ear to ear. Tyler is eating soft stuff and doing well with that and has a long way to go.

I will never give up until Tyler is all well. Ashley is worn out. She has to hook Tyler up like nine times a day and all through the night.

I won't to thank all of Tyler's angels out there. You all have been so wonderful and we thank God each day that you all love Tyler. Your love, prayers and support have meant so much to us and have helped Tyler. Thanks to each of you. We love you all. Thank you all so much.

We will be coming back to Maryland each month for a while. Hard part is we cannot get a flight so we will have to drive. It will work out, God hears our prayers and hasn't forsaken us yet.

Love love love you all, keep praying for our boy!

Darlene cox ,Tyler tucker Please visit tylertucker.com. Or CaringBridge / Tyler Tucker / Welcome
Donate to help Tyler at PayPal Turpin10648@gmail.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!