View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #894
tracyltripp
Gallery Gazer

Default Stamping/SiteSeeing Get Together June 8-11, 2012

Okay thought I should post this here since I have invited some friends from the lower 48 to come for a loooooong weekend or so of stamping and site seeing around June 8 - June 11, since hubby will be gone. So any local ladies wanting to get in on the fun let me know and I will be sure to include you in our head counts for different activities. And if you're not so local and want to join in on the fun you are welcome to come too.

I will have several projects to do while at the house in between our outtings, meals, sleep, laughter, whatever works for us. Will probably have one evening scheduled for stamping time. If we get enough interest we can also have a Stampin Style Bunco night.

Once you know you want to join in on the fun let me know, so I know how many ladies will be staying at the house, so I can make sure I have enough beds and air mattresses available.

I will also need to know what your favorite color or color combo is and if there are any foods you don't care for. Since I'm a planner and want to make some special goodies for you all!