View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #240
Shell
Total Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by danssister View Post
Well, I'm just starting to recover from our trip, lol. We got home Monday morning. Actually, we arrived at my aunt's house about 1:30am Mon morning, and we slept for a few hours before making the hour trip home. It was a fun trip, but the driving took forever. What made the trip down so long was the NCAA final four, when Kentucky and Louisville played each other in KY, we got stuck in all of that traffic in KY and TN going down. Unfortunatly that's what made us so late, and unable to meet up with Shell. And Dell and I were both so busy we weren't able to meet up either. But at least I got to meet up with them last time I went down, and maybe the next time I go, whenever that will be.

While I was gone, found out that one of my really good friends had to have a hysterectomy (did I spell that right??) due to cancer in her uterus and ovaries. We found out yesterday that it's stage 1 and not stage 3 like they initally thought, so while she has a long road of recovery in front of her we are thankful that it's not longer. I've been spending time with her since I've been home, Amy and I went together to see her yesterday morning.

I finally caught up here, sounds like everyone had a busy week and holiday.

Wow .... that sounds a little miserable. I am glad that you arrived home safely. I hope you can recover!!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!