View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #37
amberfite
Crimping Master

arms wide open by creed--it is the song that was on the radio all the time when i was pregnant with my oldest daughter
and with my two yr old i have several dierks bently sideways b/c when i was pregnant and this song came on she would kick like crazy and to this day when that song comes on she dances LOl not real sentimental but just a special memory..and you are my sunshine (the really old song that everyone know..well i hope they do) i have always sang it to her and she has always smiled so big even at a few days old..which she was our family's sunshine our oldest was nine when she was born..i had had a lot of problems and we just thought well we are lucky to have one and it is what it is then surprise i was pregnant she was a blessing for all of us a little ray of shunshine when i told my oldest that i was pregnant she said "finally momma I have prayed every night to God forever to make me a big sister " melted my heart bc i had been doing the same so had daddy so yeah you are my sunshine is her sentimental sweet song i guess...sorry for the long story LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!