View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #466
LizBeth1976
Matboard Maniac

April Question:
"What item do you purchase that always inspires you to buy a 2nd item in other words, what item can you just not buy one of?"

Paper!! I just can't resist, especially if there are several great coordinating papers in one line... For cardstock, I usually stick to SU's; love the weight & feel of it, & the consistency of color.

April Challenge:
Get out your Most Recent Stamp (set) purchased and use it for more than 1 card, page or altered item. In other words, use the same stamp(s) for a 2nd card, page or project.

This should be easy--I just bought CTMH's set "Just a Number", which is a set of birthday sayings! I need to make a LOT of birthday cards for April & May, so I should be able to get a lot of mileage out of this set!

For my budget for April (what's left of the month, anyway) I plan to spend $8.00 (or less!) on ribbon, as I need to replace some colors that I seem to use frequently.

I also need to make table decorations, signs, banners, etc., for my Mom's upcoming 90th birthday party in May...I'm going to try to use what I have on hand, but I'm sure I'll need to purchase some stuff. Since this will be for someone else, does that mean it doesn't count towards my crafting budget? I plan to make a banner using my Cricut; maybe some signs, etc., too. And of course do as much with the computer as I can! And I'd better get started soon!!