View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #205
smokiesgal
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
Well I am glad that, that weekend is over, first time in 12 years that my whole family has not been here for Easter, it was a little hard, I had a little melt down. Mu hubby told that our family loved me, and my cooking and that my children would appreciate it if I still made a nice big meal for them (isn't he sweet) So i invited some friends that were also alone over and we had a good time.

Today I am going to make up the programs for our annual Dance Club Recital coming up on the 21st. Going to try to make them something a little different this year.

Also have flooring installers coming, our tile floor in my kitchen has lifted in 2 spots, after only a year and a half. Not sure how much they are going to take up or what they are going to do.... Little scared about that

Still have snow here, the temps have still been in the minus' at night so it is not going anywhere very fast.

Going to the city with the kids tomorrow, the big kids want to see the Hunger Games, and my youngest and I are going to see the Lorax, should be a good day!
Oh, sorry about the meltdown but glad you chose an alternative to share your Easter with friends.

Hope the flooring thing goes well.

I can't believe you are getting snow when we are already sweltering from the heat here and going into a drought.

Let me know how those movies are. I want to see both of them.

I am a life artist and love it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!