View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 04:58 PM   #200
smokiesgal
Stazon Splitcoast

Thought I would check in w/everyone here. Company is gone; finally. I say that only because this past wk totally wore me out and my grocery bill more than doubled. I could not believe how much 2 people eat! My sis and BIL literally broke me from wanting to go grocery shopping again! I sat down and added my receipts from the grocer and I kid you not the bill was over $319.00 for 7 days. I about died because my DH and I only eat about that for one month! They both "expected" me to cook 3 meals a day....of course, I didn't as much told them. DH and I planned things to do with them but both are not in the best health and could not walk very far due to BIL with an injured foot and my sis with no energy...(maybe if they didn't eat so much and exercised they wouldn't feel so lethargic..ummm???)...Anyway, overall we did enjoy having them here but totally ready when they decided to leave. We canned the beach trip since they were not very active and it rained. Went to the Gator blue and orange game on Saturday and DD's house for a BBQ. Well, my sis was only out in the sun for a brief period of time. However, she claimed she got sun poisoned. Funny thing is that I did not see any redness on her. So glad we canned the beach trip. God forbid if she had got more sun than what she did on Saturday.

Anyway, enough of that. Glad we live a distance from each other and makes me appreciate my kids and DH.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Ours was not very traditional and I miss coloring eggs and little kids. DH asked me if I would like another child. I told him why yes, I would love one!

I am a life artist and love it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!