Old 04-10-2012, 04:15 AM   #74
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hskelly View Post
I am not sure if this is the right place to write this but in the last two days I received an abundance of awesome get well and thinking of you cards and they seem to be coming from teapotters! Since I am on Cindy's teapotter list, cheater emails, etc I looked all over for a message I might have missed! I will take pictures of each card and post them in my RAK album in my gallery and will send a PM to you personally thanking you!

It is amazing to be on this end of receiving these awesome cards!
I am recovering from my hip replacement pretty quickly and I just had a bit of a set back this week - I have accumulated a lot of swelling around my knee. This afternoon I am going in to get the fluid aspirated. In the meantime I have had to sit with my leg elevated applying ice when I am not moving. Hence, I am back to not being able to make cards.
Happy Easter and Happy Passover to everyone! With much love, Harriet
Hi there Harriet!

So glad you got some wonderful cards! So sorry that you had a little set back but hopefully the treatment you received did wonders and you can get back to getting better!

Don't look to hard through your emails for the card request! I deleted your name in the address block so you would be surprised! Giggle! Hope you had a wonderful Easter......and hang in there girlfriend! Thank you for the kind words here...I will share it with the teapotters via email as well!

Keep getting better!

Last edited by Mothermark; 04-10-2012 at 04:39 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!