View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 07:45 AM   #172
Diana stamps
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
mailed invites this morning...and dropped some off for DD friends at DQ...watched them open it and yes she turned it over.. so yeah...on that one, hopefully everyone will do the same... should post a blog with them on Monday at least after spring break, Easter and making pies...

I also bought my pie making supplies making 5 for easter and a sponge cake. Then I ran by the bank glad I did something was done wrong..I came home all deperessed..seems they said I was over drawn..I couldnt believe it....When I came home I caught the mistake turns out an expensive purchase I made this week was double posted...it cant all be fixed until tomorrow , but they credited me the fee and tomorrow they are going to correct it if they both post wrong tonight...turns out I am not in competent after all made me feel much better.
this afternoon I had a busy day at home..
I cut out and baked a bunch of sugar cookies and did a base coat of smooth yellow frosting on them.. I am going to decorate them tomorrow.

Heated up left overs for dinner and then typed up two sets of sourdough starter and recipe things I had been given years ago.. I told my SIL I would copy them for her but a few years ago I told myself that every time I gave some one a recipe I would type it up.. so this turned out to be about 8 typed pages...

I am hoping to someday have a cook book of favorite recipes to give my DD's...I have several on my computer.. I am thinking this year might be a year they get a cook book for Christmas...I have been typing up an old Ostivg family cook book that I typed up years ago on of all things a typewriter .. I am from the stone age I guess... but I have been typing it so I can give it to them as well...so I have been busy...and it takes forever because I am not the most accurate at typing...like you didn't know that!, and my DD interrupted things with her wedding!
have fun with the baking--your house will smell so good. Now to keep everyone from wanting to sample the goodies.

I thought I heard a sigh of relief the other day. Must have been you mailing the invites. Can't wait to see them.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!