View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #170
Diana stamps
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiesgal View Post
Hi y'all! Been crazy busy last few wks. My sis & bill are here and I am off the rest of wk. We have a lot in store to do b4 they go home next wk. Work has been super busy and I have a new boss. The last one resigned and for the best. I really like my new boss so far & she talked with me about the issues I am having and wants to make things right for me. She seems genuine andI told her if things don't change I am not staying. She does not want me to leave and told me she would work with me to get things changed and my benefits back.

Other news, I am now a Close To My Heart consultant. I have always loved their products and decided to try selling it and doing some workshops. I am very excited!

I need to catch up on here. I think I read where Molly is in Florida. I am going to try and text her on the number I have for her. Hope it is still her number. Not sure if I will get to see herbor not.m
Have fun with your family. Glad you get to spend some time with them.

Hope the new boss continues to be caring and concerned and your issues all worked out.

Close to My Heart must be expanding. One of my friends became a consultant a few months ago. I'm saving for the Cricut cart they have. Love that it comes with stamp sets.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!