View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 06:30 AM   #1606
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnaml View Post
You will find your shoes And then........ a week after the wedding, you will find THE perfect pair that would have matched perfectly. LOL Happens all the time!
This is exactly why I didn't buy any shoes yesterday! I found some that would "work" but I was afraid if I bought them I would find the perfect pair right before the wedding. Honestly, I was so excited when I found the perfect pair for the dress for DS's wedding! I never dreamed I would find a lavender shoe. I was hoping for silver since there are silver threads running though the dress. So when I saw that lavender shoe, I was soooo totally excited. I told the clerk that I hoped they matched the dress at home as perfectly as they did in my head! You know how you see colors in your head and when you get home, they aren't the shade you thought they were? That happens to me all the time! Being comfortable is also of utmost importance because the outfit I am wearing to niece's wedding is the same I will be wearing to a banquet two weeks later and I will be on my feet a lot for that one!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!