View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #61
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY

My poor Tyler prayers needed

Tyler's jaw has to be taken completely out and they don't know if it can be put back in. They said that that they may have to leave Tyler without a jaw
and that they may have to wire his mouth shut. They said they don't know what else to do and said this is bad. They will try to use the jaw over but they don't think that they can.

I have been crying so hard. I ask them to please use something from me but they said they cannot. The doctors said that the jaw has had so many surgeries that they might have to just leave Tyler without a jaw.

Please please pray for Tyler. This is so hard I just can not stop crying. I am so upset.

Surgery issues pose to be at eight-thirty tomorrow morning.

They have said they expect Tyler to be in hospital a week and Ronald McDonald house a week. We are going to send papa and Nathan home around Saturday or Sunday and pray we can get a flight back home later.

Once again pray pray pray. Please! Maybe things will change. Miracles do happen.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!